The quick and convenient way to travel! You will be met upon arrival at Gold Coast Airport and taken directly to your accommodation located on the Gold Coast – from Coolangatta to Sanctuary Cove.
* Instant Confirmation
* One-way shared arrival transfer from Gold Coast Aiport to your Gold Coast hotel
* GST (Goods and Services Tax)
* Conducted in English
You will be greeted by a driver wearing a blue shirt who will be ready to take you directly to your accommodation located on the Gold Coast.
Ten and twelve seater mini-coaches are predominately utilized to minimize passenger time in transit and all flights are met on a pre-booked basis. Coaches are equipped with air-conditioning and GPS (Global Positioning System). The installation of GPS provides efficient fleet management and peace of mind to passengers.
- Zone 2 – Hotels or homes in South of Taellebudgera Creek: Palm Beach, Currumbin, Elanora, Tugun, Coolangatta, Bilinga, Tweed Heads, Main Beach, Surfers Paradise, Chevron Island, Isle of Capri, Broadbeach, Broadbeach Waters, Miami, Burleigh Heads, Burleigh Waters, Reedy Creek
- Zone 3 – Hotels or homes in Labrador, Southport, Ashmore, Benowa, Carrara Merrimac, Robina, Mudgeeraba, Molendinar, Clear Island Waters, Sorrento, Bundall, Stevens
- Zone 4 – Hotels or homes in Runaway Bay, Paradise Point, Worongary, Nerang, Hollywell, Coombadah, Arundel, Parkwood, Biggera Waters
- Zone 5 – Hotels or homes in Sanctuary Cove, Hope Island, Oxenford, Monterey Keys, Gaven, Studio Village, Pacific Pines, Santa Barbara, Helensvale
- Zone 6 – Hotels or homes in Coomera, Upper Coomera Waters
At the time of booking, YOU MUST include the following flight and hotel details
* Flight Number
* Departing City / Arrival City
* Arrival Time
* Hotel Name
* Hotel Address
Departure Point: Airport Arrivals hall
Departure Time: The coach/minibus departs upon request to coincide with your arrival flight details
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!
It was great to be able to get off the plane and know my transport was there waiting for me and dropping me right at my door.
Reviewed by: Anonymous, Australia