Travel from your Gold Coast accommodation to Coolangatta (Gold Coast) Airport to meet either your Domestic or International flight. Transfer operates 7 days a week, 365 days a year for your convenience and picks up from Main Beach to Sanctuary Cove. Simply submit a booking online and the transfer will be confirmed instantly. You will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver upon arrival.
* Instant Confirmation
* One-way shared departure transfer from Gold Coast Hotels to Gold Coast International Airport
* GST (Goods and Services Tax)
* Conducted in English
Ten and twelve seater mini-coaches are predominately utilized to minimize passenger time in transit and all flights are met on a pre-booked basis. Coaches are equipped with air-conditioning and GPS (Global Positioning System). The installation of GPS provides efficient fleet management and peace of mind to passengers.
- Zone 1 – Hotels or homes in Kingscliff, Posttsville, Hastings Point, Cabarita Beach, Casuarina, Salt
- Zone 2 – Hotels or homes in South of Taellebudgera Creek: Palm Beach, Currumbin, Elanora, Tugun, Coolangatta, Bilinga, Tweed Heads, Main Beach, Surfers Paradise, Chevron Island, Isle of Capri, Broadbeach, Broadbeach Waters, Miami, Burleigh Heads, Burleigh Waters, Reedy Creek
- Zone 3 – Hotels or homes in Labrador, Southport, Ashmore, Benowa, Carrara Merrimac, Robina, Mudgeeraba, Molendinar, Clear Island Waters, Sorrento, Bundall, Stevens
- Zone 4 – Hotels or homes in Runaway Bay, Paradise Point, Worongary, Nerang, Hollywell, Coombadah, Arundel, Parkwood, Biggera Waters
- Zone 5 – Hotels or homes in Sanctuary Cove, Hope Island, Oxenford, Monterey Keys, Gaven, Studio Village, Pacific Pines, Santa Barbara, Helensvale
- Zone 6 – Hotels or homes in Coomera, Upper Coomera Waters
Departure Point: Transfer departs from Gold Coast hotels
Departure Time: The coach/minibus departs upon request to coincide with your flight departure details.
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!
Showed up on time and drove us back to the airport with plenty of time to spare.
Reviewed by: Richard M, United States of America