BOOK THIS TOUR – CLICK HERE!
Location: Oranjestad, Aruba
Aruba is defined by clear, deep blue skies and the heat of consistent trade winds. It is an island destination that attracts everyone from sport enthusiasts to the most enthusiastic sun worshippers. On this tour get a unique view of the islands most photographed attraction – the Natural Bridge, see the second largest city in Aruba and learn how Baby Beach got its name.
* Tour of Aruba
* Guided tour at the Aruba Aloe Factory
* Professional guide
* Hotel pickup and drop off
* Transport by air-conditioned coach
* Conducted in English
See various stops along the way including:
- Ruins of Bushiribana – These ruins are the remains of a gold smelter that was built of natural stone in 1825 and functioned for most of the 19th century.
- Natural Bridge – One of Aruba’s most popular attractions, he bridge is a formation of coral limestone cut out by years of pounding surf, and is one of the largest rock spans of this type in the world.
- Ayo Rock formation and Cave (Arawak Indian Drawings) – This natural preserve features some of the oldest Arawak drawings, as well as trails showcasing Aruba’s unique variety of flora and fauna.
- Frenchman’s Pass Historical Site – Overhanging trees and towering cacti border this luscious stretch of road almost midway between Oranjestad and San Nicolas.
- Old City of Savaneta – Formerly Aruba’s first capital, today Savanet is a bustling fishing village with a 150-year-old mud hut, the oldest dwelling still standing on the island.
- San Nicolas – Aruba’s second capital and oldest village was a bustling port at one time. San Nicolas is home to Aruba’s main red-light district, offering plenty of street colour.
- Swim at Baby Beach – Located on the island’s eastern tip, the semicircular beach borders a beach that invites swimmers with its placid blue and shallow waters.
On your return journey, you drive through downtown Oranjestad. You have the choice to be dropped off downtown to wander amongst the shops and marvel at the Dutch architecture, or be dropped off at your hotel.
Cruise Visitors: Please provide your cruise ship details in the ‘Hotel Information’ field.
Please note: starting November 1, 2009, the afternoon tour will be visiting the Alto Vista Chapel and California Lighthouse instead of Baby Beach.
Departure Point: Tour departs from Oranjestad hotels and port
Departure Time: 9:00am / 2:00pm
Return Details: Returns to original departure point approximately 4 hours after departure
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!