Location: Ayers Rock, Northern Territory, Australia
3.5star based on 21 reviews
Make your visit to Ayers Rock easy and memorable with the Uluru Eco-Pass, combining the Uluru sunrise tour, afternoon Kata Tjuta tour and Sounds of Silence Dinner. You’ll gain extraordinary insights into the region’s ancient geology, unique flora and Aboriginal culture on this very special small group tour and enjoy a highly personalized Outback visit.
- Excellent value for money
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Breakfast included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Dinner include
- Tour conducted in English
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Roundtrip airport transfers (if option is selected)
- Two guided tours of Kata Tjuta Encounter and Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- The Sounds of Silence Dinner in the desert
- Sunrise picnic breakfast at Uluru
- Visit to the Uluru and Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
You’ll have the best experience possible on this small group tour, led by guides who have a special interest in the Australian desert and are committed to providing you with a memorable, enlightening experience, focusing on the area’s natural and cultural heritage.
The pass includes:
- Morning sunrise tour to Uluru which includes breakfast (choose between the Uluru Walk or the Spirit of Uluru)
- Afternoon tour to Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) on the Kata Tjuta Encounter tour
- Evening Sounds of Silence Dinner
By combining these individual tours into a pass, you’ll enjoy the Red Center’s highlights at a discounted rate.
Ayers Rock Airport Transfers (Roundtrip): If you’d like to include roundtrip airport transfers you MUST select the appropriate tour option at the time of booking. You MUST include all flight and Ayers Rock Resort accommodation details at time of booking. Details required include airline, flight number, departing city/arrival city, arrival time, hotel name and address.
Departure Point: Your chosen accommodation at Ayers Rock Resort
Departure Time: The morning and afternoon tours are 2 separate tours that can be taken on the same, or different days. When submitting your booking, you MUST specify the dates and times you would like to do each individual tour. The departure date you select will be the date of your first tour. If you do not specify a preference, times will be automatically allocated.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
For additional information GO HERE!
The eco-tour guides were great, the dinner amazing. I would not have ordered kangaroo or crocodile, but they were on the buffet line, and I liked them both–and no, they don’t taste like chicken. I do not consume alcohol, but for those who do, the wine flowed freely–that made a good impression because I hate stinginess. How cool is that to have seen Uluru with waterfalls and watch the sunset on Kata Tjuta through a clouded sky and observe 5 sets of rain areas on 180 degree horizon. The color changes on Uluru were not noticeable, but the textures in the monolith could be observed while rain and mist rolled over the top of it. Absolutely wonderful!!! What an adventure! The clouds allowed the stars to peek out here and there during the Sounds of Silence dinner, so we were able to see the Southern Cross and Orion’s Belt and that was even okay–again, not perfect, but the tours were everything I hoped for and more.
Reviewed by: Donna A, United States of America