Spend the day at Australia Zoo, Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin’s living legacy. With return hotel transfers from Brisbane or the Gold Coast, you’ll travel on the air-conditioned Croc Express coach service and enjoy plenty of time exploring this fabulous wildlife theme park
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- 11.00am Wildlife Warriors 101 Show – an exciting new wildlife show where visitors can see jaw snapping action of this exciting snake, bird and crocodile show.
- 11.15am Snake Photos at the Croc Hunter Museum.
- 12.00pm Wild caught crocodiles demonstration.
- 12.30am Fox and Camel demonstrations.
- 1.00pm Feeding time – cute but cheeky Asian Small Clawed Otters.
- 1.30pm Wild caught crocodiles demonstration.
- 2.00pm Snake Photos at the Croc Hunter Museum.
- 2.30pm Koala demonstration.
- 3.00pm Birds of prey demonstration.
Note: Show times are subject to change.
Australia Zoo is too good to rush, and you’ll have almost six hours to spend here. The zoo’s many shows and demonstrations include the famous crocodile feeding and snake handling. The handlers walk some of the animals through the park, so you have the opportunity for an up-close and personal wildlife encounter.
En route to the zoo you’ll pass the majestic Glass House Mountains, bordered by pineapple farms and pine forests as you travel along the Steve Irwin Way scenic route to Australia Zoo.
Departure Point: Tour departs from most Brisbane and Gold Coast hotels
- Brisbane 8:45am
- Gold Coast – 7:30am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
For additional information GO HERE!
Very well presented zoo, we loved watching the tiger cubs playing and finding out all about the elephants.
Reviewed by: Anonymous, United Kingdom