Treat yourself to a morning at Cairns Tropical Zoo and enjoy a fully cooked breakfast at the Koala Cafe. The animals enjoy their breakfast in the beside the cafe as you enjoy yours on the deck, overlooking a lake with water-birds, turtles, dragons, pelicans and ducks. Entrance ticket and an interactive morning wildlife program included.
Transfer to Cairns Tropical Zoo and enjoy breakfast at the Koala Cafe. The cafe overlooks a lake where water-birds, turtles, dragons, pelicans and ducks cruise. Surrounding trees abound with native birds and butterflies – a delightful setting and great start to anyone’s day.
During breakfast the wildlife keeper will chat about, and introduce, some of the interesting animals. This is an informal presentation just for you. It’s a great opportunity to ask questions. Then enjoy the rest of the morning “wildlife breakfasts” and presentations.
Breakfast is on the deck of the Koala Cafe, and includes:
- Choice of fruit juice, fresh fruit salad, choice of cereals
- Fully Aussie Cooked Breakfast
- Delicious Belgian Waffles with fruit, ice cream and Tablelands fresh cream
- Tea and coffee, Toast and spreads
During Breakfast one of our wildlife keeper will be on the deck with a Koala and a Python. Great opportunity to get close to both these animals and to talk with the keeper about anything wild!
After breakfast join the half day program that includes:
- 9:15 – Nepalese Red Pandas – a critically endangered exotic species
- 9:45 – Snake show featuring the Inland Taipan
- 10:15 – Amazing Free Flight Bird Show
- 10:45 – Koala and wombat presentation
- 11:00 – Cuddle a Koala photo opportunity (additional cost)
- 11:30 – Giant Saltwater Crocodile Show
There is time to hand feed the huge mob of tame kangaroos and visit our other wildlife – cassowaries, dingoes, monkeys, birds, reptiles and more.
- Entrance fee to Cairns Tropical Zoo
- All shows and wildlife keeper presentations
- Cooked breakfast
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Tour conducted in English
Departure Point: Centrally located Cairns or Palm Cove hotel. Self Drive option commences at Cairns Tropical Zoo.
Departure Time: 8:00am – Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
For additional information GO HERE!
Wowowow!! As I like Koalas so much, it’s really a great chance for me to touch and understand more the nature of Koala, very interactive. Interesting! After the breakfast, I can go to other areas to see other animals.
Reviewed by: Leung Y, Hong Kong