Escape to the beauty and tranquillity of the Blue Mountains on a personalized, small group tour from Sydney by four-wheel drive. You’ll see panoramas of rugged cliffs and deep forested valleys; hear the calls of native birds and spot Australian wildlife in the bush. Your full-day tour includes a visit to a wildlife park, lunch at a botanical gardens and views of the Blue Mountains famous vistas. Along the way, your expert tour guide will bring the stories of the bush alive.
* Transport by air-conditioned 4WD
* Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
* National park fess
* Live commentary on board
* Morning Tea
* Gourmet lunch and a glass of wine
* GST (Goods and Services Tax)
* Conducted in English
Highlights on your Blue Mountains small group tour by 4WD include:
- Visiting award-winning Featherdale Wildlife Park to see kangaroos, wombats, dingoes and cute little penguins
- Climbing the backroads via Bells Line of Road into the scenic Blue Mountains range
- Going off-road into the Burralow Creek National Park
- Testing your musical abilities on a didgeridoo
- Discovering quaint Blue Mountain towns
- Enjoying a gentle trek to breathtaking lookouts and viewing the immense western valleys
- Getting to know your fellow travelers over lunch, with wine, at Mt Tomah Botanic Gardens
- Seeing the fascinating Three Sisters rock formation
- Visiting Scenic World for the option to ride on the Scenic Railway and Cableway
- Rambling through the lush canopy of prehistoric ferns and fertile temperate forests
- Viewing ancient sandstone rock formations and splendid Australian bushland
- Taking advantage of the many photo opportunities of the Jamieson Valley
Departure Point: Tour departs from most Sydney hotels – OR – Star City Casino, downtown Sydney
Departure Time: 8:15am – Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point at approximately 6:15pm
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!
The trip was very well organized and moved like clockwork. Our guide was very well-informed and courteous, and even though there were only twelve of us, he did not make us feel he was rushing the tour. The vehicle was also clean, and safety was a clear priority, though the suspension was a bit hard over rough surfaces; of course, it’s a 4WD!
Reviewed by: Stephen Joel V, Thailand