Come face-to-face with giant sharks, stingrays, turtles and much more on your DIVE with the SHARKS at Oceanworld Manly! Immerse yourself and enjoy the thrilling excitement of diving with some of the most feared and often misunderstood creatures of the deep blue sea.
* Briefing on introduction to Scuba Diving (Introductory Dives ONLY)
* 1 hour Shark Awareness Course (Certified Dives ONLY)
* Oceanarium tank dive with SHARKS (30 minutes)
* Full equipment hire (wetsuits, booties, mask and tanks)
* Entrance fee, live shows and guided tours at Oceanworld Manly
* Hot showers
* Shark Dive X-treme certificate
* Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST)
* Conducted in English
Introductory Shark Dive: Suitable for those who have never dived before and/or certified divers. This is a UNIQUE first time diver experience. Begin the day with an introductory dive course, Oceanworld Manly’s expert instructors will teach you all the skills needed to complete your first Shark dive! Next, take the PLUNGE!
Certified Shark Dive – SCUBA Tune Up Program: Suitable for certified divers only. Scuba tune up is for divers who would like to refresh their skills. Great if you haven’t dived recently, to ensure you can relax and enjoy the dive. Essential for divers who have logged less than 15 dives and haven’t dived in the last 6 months. The dive includes a re-introduction to scuba and pool skills and the 30 minute shark dive.
Certified Shark Dive: Suitable for certified divers only. More than just a dive with sharks – join Sydney’s first Shark Awareness Program, educating divers on topics ranging from the plight of the endangered grey nurse sharks and the identification of the various species to facts surrounding the most dangerous shark species. Next, take the PLUNGE!
All Dives Include:
- Guaranteed PERFECT conditions every time. Great visibility within the 4 million litre Oceanarium.
- Guaranteed to get up close and personal with 4 different species of sharks, 7 adult Grey Nurse sharks, 1 juvenile Grey Nurse shark (born at Oceanworld in 2001),4 different species of stingrays, giant turtles and a vast array of marine life.
Departure Point: Oceanworld Manly, located at the entrance to West Esplanade, Manly.
Departure Time: Please advise a preferred dive time in the Special Requirements box at time of booking.
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 9:00am, 11:30am or 2:00pm
Shark Feeding Days:
- SUMMER: Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9:00am, 1:00pm or 3:30pm
- WINTER: Monday and Friday at 9:00am, 1:00pm or 3:30pm
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!
The shark dive was an incredible experience! I’d never been diving before, but the instruction was really good and I felt very comfortable the scuba gear. I thought I would be more scared, but the guides are great and the experience was very safe. Not only were the sharks amazing, but the rays and other sea creatures were fantastic to see up close. I highly recommend checking this out if you are in Sydney, it’s a a one of a kind experience.
Reviewed by: Kelly G, United States of America