Travel through the picturesque coastal seaside towns on this full-day tour from Adelaide. Enjoy guided walks and an eco-cruise as you discover the serenity and beauty of the superb wilderness of the Coorong wildlife, wetlands, sand dunes and the mighty Southern Ocean. This tour will leave you enthralled with a timeless portrait of nature.
* Hotel pickup and drop off
* Professional guide
* Guided coach tour
* Live commentary on board
* Sightseeing Coorong cruise
* Afternoon tea
* Guided walks
* GST (Goods and Services Tax)
* Conducted in English
You’ll be picked up from your centrally located Adelaide hotel. Travel to picturesque coastal seaside towns and the McLaren Vale wineries. Cruise through the Barrage Lock system and discover the beautiful wildlife of Coorong.
Enjoy a delicious lunch onboard the cruise.
* Travel through picturesque coastal seaside towns of Christie’s Beach, Port Noarlunga and Moana
* The McLaren Vale Wine region – vineyards, leafy Olive and Almond groves and old stone wineries
* The river Port of Goolwa where the River Murray meets the lakes and the sea
* The infamous Hindmarsh Island Bridge
* Board the ‘Spirit of the Coorong’ cruise vessel
* Pass through the Barrage Lock system
* Discover the wildlife and beauty of this pristine wilderness environment
* Look for wetland birds prolific in their natural habitat
* large flocks of native pelicans – soaring, taking off, landing!
* Enjoy a delicious lunch on board the ‘Spirit’ at the mouth of the River Murray
* Walk along the vast sand dunes and beach at the mouth of Australia’s largest river – watch out for crabs!
* Walk along a board walk over the dunes across the Younghusband Peninsula
* Witness the vastness of the stunning Southern Ocean at the 90 mile beach
* Discover tiny settlements and historic homesteads
* Stop at historic Strathalbyn on the Angas River
* Tour through Mt Lofty ranges dotted with small villages and spectacular views
Departure Point: Tour departs from most Adelaide hotels – OR – Adelaide Coach Terminal
Departure Time: 9.30am – Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point at approximately 6:00pm
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!