Victor Harbour, the Port of Goolwa and the McLaren Vale Wine Region! What a great way to spend a day from Adelaide. Experience the diversity of the Fleurieu Peninsula playground of wineries, the holiday seaside resort of Victor Harbour and where Australia’s greatest river system meets the lakes and sea at the old paddle-steamer port of Goolwa. Come and see for yourself!
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Conducted in English
You’ll be picked up from your centrally located Adelaide hotel and travel through picturesque coastal seaside towns and McLaren Vale wineries before reaching Victor Harbour. You’ll have free time to enjoy Victor Harbour at your own pace.
* Travel through picturesque coastal seaside towns of Christies Beach, Port Noarlunga and Moana
* The McLaren Vale Wine region – vineyards, leafy olive and almond groves and old stone wineries
* Visit McLaren Vale and taste top local wines and produce
* Delightful Victor Harbour on Encounter Bay
* Perhaps ride a horse drawn tram across the causeway to Granite Island (own expense)
* Free time to explore the town
* Port Elliott on Horseshoe Bay
* The river Port of Goolwa where the Murray River meets the lakes and sea
* Stop at historic Strathalbyn on the Angas River
* Perhaps a stroll through the river gardens
* Tour through Mt Lofty ranges dotted with small villages and spectacular views
Departure Point: Tour departs from most Adelaide hotels – OR – Adelaide Coach Terminal
Departure Time: 9.30am – Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point at approximately 5:30pm
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!
We spent a wonderful day touring this region. I found it very relaxing, and taking a ride on horse-drawn tram was definitely the highlight.
Reviewed by: Kathleen M, United Kingdom