BOOK THIS TOUR – CLICK HERE!
Location: Alice Springs, Australia
Short Break: 2 nights / 3 days
Immerse yourself in the ancient landscapes of Uluru and Kata Tjuta on a three-day tour from Alice Springs. You’ll see the highlights of Uluru (Ayers Rock), including the unforgettable sights of an Uluru sunset and sunrise, and have the opportunity to walk the rim of the magnificent Kings Canyon.
- Multi-Day Trip
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Touring of Ayers Rock and The Olgas
- Sunrise viewing over Ayers Rock
- Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- National Park fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Conducted in English
Please select from one of the following options:
- Budget – Outback Pioneer Lodge in a budget room with shared facilities and Kings Canyon Resort in a Lodge Room with shared facilities
- First Class – Desert Gardens Hotel in a standard room with private facilities and Kings Canyon Resort Standard Room with private facilities
- Deluxe Hotel Rooms – Sails in the Desert Hotel in a standard room with private facilities and Kings Canyon Resort Deluxe Spa Room
AYERS ROCK You have a choice of accommodation at Ayers Rock. Select between budget, first class or deluxe accommodation categories.
Outback Pioneer Lodge (Budget- shared facilities) – The Outback Pioneer Lodge has a true outback, pioneering atmosphere that gives our guests a real taste of traditional Australian hospitality. Cook up some outback delights on the barbecue or come and share a few yarns about your adventures in the Red Centre over a beer and some hearty bush tucker in the Bough House Restaurant.
Desert Gardens Hotel (First Class) – Set amidst magnificent ghost gums and flowering native shrubs, the recently refurbished Desert Gardens hotel offers a range of stylish accommodation. Desert Gardens is the superior hotel at Ayers Rock Resort and is centrally located to all resort and touring facilities.
Sails In The Desert (Deluxe) – Sails in the Desert is the premier hotel at Ayers Rock Resort, with spacious, airy and exquisitely furnished rooms set in lush park-like grounds. Deriving its name from the distinctive sail-like structures, which provide shade and a touch of elegance to its design, Sails in the Desert is the ultimate in luxury in the Red Centre.
KINGS CANYON You’ll have no option. Accommodation is only available at the Kings Canyon Resort.
Kings Canyon Resort – Located just seven kilometers from Watarrka National Park, the home of the extraordinary sandstone formation of Kings Canyon. Designed with the utmost sensitivity to the environment, the Resort is a single-storey construction that blends in quietly with the surrounding area while providing a range of quality accommodation. There is a restaurant for fine dining, a cafe for affordable light meals and an outdoor BBQ area.
Due to operational requirements, Hotel Lists are subject to change by the tour operator without notice.
Departure Point: Tour departs from most Alice Springs hotels.
Departure Time: 7:00am – Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point at approximately 6:15pm on Day 3
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!