Visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and see Australia’s nocturnal wildlife. When the sun goes down, the bush comes to life. Wildnight Adventure is a unique chance to see these amazing Australian animals up close on a specially guided tour conducted by Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary’s wildlife experts. There’s also a chance to journey into the Dreamtime with a traditional Aboriginal corroboree.
- Instant Confirmation
- Close encounters with wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly tour
- Entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected at time of booking)
- Guided tour of Australia’s nocturnal wildlife by torch light
- Wildlife presentation
- Aboriginal corroboree show
- Buffet dinner (if option selected at time of booking)
- Australia’s Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Conducted in English
The Australian bush really comes alive at night. With 75% of our native wildlife nocturnal, the fully guided Wildnight Adventure is a thrilling way to see these amazing animals up close when they come out to forage, feed and play. You’ll also journey back to the dreamtime, witnessing a traditional aboriginal corroboree, with captivating music, dance and stories by starlight.
For two hours you’ll explore the sanctuary, spotting and observing a diverse range of animals by guided torchlight tour.
Enjoy buffet dinner (served from 5:30pm) of delicious choice of hot dishes, salads and desserts.
Transfer to scenic lookout above Crocodile Wetlands where your adventure begins.
- Get close to one of our beautiful nocturnal birds in its natural surroundings
- See Holey, one of the biggest Saltwater Crocodiles on public display in Australia, as well as Freshwater Crocodiles.
- Visit the kangaroos for a pat and feed session
- Tasmanian Devil feeding, where you can find out about Australia’s largest carnivorous marsupial and their amazing life in the wild.
- See and hear amazing traditional Aboriginal dance & music telling the story of their timeless relationship with nature.
- Koala talk and opportunity for koala cuddling photos (at own expense)
- Visit to Nocturnal Dome, home to a variety of nocturnal creatures
Departure Point: Tour departs from centrally located Gold Coast hotels (if option selected) – OR – Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Gold Coast Hwy, Currumbin, Queensland
Departure Time: 7:00pm (Guided walks commences)
Hotel pickup departure times
o Biggera Waters / Labrador: 5:00pm
o Southport: 5:05pm
o Main Beach – Palazzo Versace, SW Nara Resort, Sheraton 5:10pm
o Northern – Surfers Paradise: 5:15pm
o Tiki Village, Orchid ave ‘Monte Carlo Bus Stop’ to Paradise Resort, Australis Sovereign, GCI, Holiday Inn: 5:20pm
o Central – Surfers Paradise: Islander, Courtyard Marriott, Beachcomber, Aegean, Legends: 5:25pm
o Southern – Southern Surfers Paradise: Watermark, Q1 Resort, Palazzo Colonnnades, Crowne Plaza: 5:30pm
o Conrad Jupiters – Freshwater Point: 5:35pm
o Broadbeach – General: Phoenican, Sofitel, Broadbeach on the Park, Neptune Rst, Bel Air: 5:40pm
o Mermaid Beach – General: Diamond Beach, Diamond Sands, Turtle Beach: 5:45pm
o Miami / Nobby’s Beach – General: 5:50pm
o Burleigh Heads – General: 5:55pm
o Palm Beach – General: 6:00pm
Return Details: The tour concludes at approximately 9:30pm at the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!
I highly recommend the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Wildnight Adventure Tour. The provided hotel pickup was prompt and courteous. Participants were assembled into small groups allowing significantly more animal interaction that would normally be available. There were no long lines, and the Koala cuddle and Kangaroo feeding were fantastic. The aboriginal show was interesting and not too long. While convenient, the optional on-site buffet offered limited choices and modest quality.
Reviewed by: John H, United States of America