BOOK THIS TOUR – CLICK HERE!
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Welcome to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, home to the world’s largest collection of Australian native animals. There is much to see and do with various wildlife presentations taking place throughout the day.
The Sanctuary is an oasis, located in the centre of Australia’s popular holiday destination, the Gold Coast. With over 27 hectares of landscaped surrounds and bushland catering for over 1400 mammals, birds and reptiles, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary offers a unique natural experience.
- Instant Confirmation
- Close encounters with native wildlife
- Family friendly tour
- 1 Day Entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entrance to Shows
- Entrance to all Attractions
- Breakfast or Lunch (if option selected at time of booking)
- Australia’s Good and Services Tax (GST)
- Conducted in English
Take in the sights of Australia by visiting the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary where you can see native animals face to face in natural surroundings. The Sanctuary is also recognized worldwide as a quality research and conservation facility.
At the newest attraction, Wild Island, it’s prey vs predator for youngsters at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary! Wild Island is a place where kids can experience what it’s like to be an animal surviving in the wild!
Conveniently situated beside the main highway and still only meters from the sandy white beaches of the Gold Coast, the Sanctuary is an opportunity to visit the green behind the gold.
Meal Package Options: Please select from one of the following three meal options. Meals are served between allocated time frames in the restaurant. On arrival at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary you are required to notify the restaurant of your desired meal time. The desired meal time chosen must be within the specified times.
- Continental Breakfast With The Birds (8:00am – 10:30am): Breakfast cereal, fresh pastries, sliced tropical Queensland fruit, toast, selection of jam and honey, chilled orange juice, freshly brewed tea and coffee.
- Hot Breakfast With The Birds (8:00am – 10:30am): Eggs, bacon strips, grilled tomato, sausages, cereal, toast, selection of jam and honey, fresh pastries, sliced tropical Queensland fruit, chilled orange juice and freshly brewed tea and coffee.
- Aussie Bush Lunch (12:00pm – 2:00pm): Chicken breast basted in mango and native mint chutney or steak marinated in wild bush herbs, fresh garden salad drizzled with balsamic & garlic dressing, sliced tropical Queensland fruits, crusty bread rolls, chilled soft drink, fresh brewed coffee and flavoured bush teas.
- Vegetarian and halal meals are available on request
Departure Point: Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Gold Coast Hwy, Currumbin, Queensland
Departure Time: Park is opened from 8:00am to 5:00pm
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!