Location: Vienna, Austria
Rating: 4.5 star based on 44 reviews
For a special evening out in Vienna, book your tickets for the Vienna Mozart Concert at the Musikverein. Dressed in historical costumes and wigs, the Vienna Mozart Orchestra re-creates the 18th century in this historic concert hall – it’s the perfect way to enjoy a little Mozart while you’re in Vienna!
* Choice of seating available
* Likely to Sell Out
* Romantic experience, perfect for couples
* Conducted in English
Likely to Sell-out! Vienna Mozart Concert at the Musikverein regularly sells out weeks in advance. Book ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
The Musikverein was inaugurated by Emperor Franz Joseph in 1870. The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra’s New Year’s Concert, broadcast worldwide every year, is performed in the famous Golden Hall of the Musikverein. It is the permanent seat of the orchestra, and is air-conditioned.
Choose from Category A, B, C or Superior tickets. Or indulge in the VIP package which includes the following:
* Concert-goers menu at the Restaurant KORSO
* Horse and carriage drive from the Restaurant to the concert hall
* Best-category seating for the concert
* Glass of sparkling wine or soft drink in the VIP area of the concert hall
* If you wish, an opportunity to talk to the performers
* Attendance by a Mozart page
Departure Point: Either the Golden Hall or the Brahms Hall of the Musikverein
Departure Time: 8:15pm
Return Details: Concludes at 10:00pm
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!
The musicians were having a very good time as you could see this in their faces. It was good music in a very entertaining fashion.
Reviewed by: Anonymous, Canada