Location: Vienna, Austria
Rating: 4 star based on 5 reviews
You’ll travel back to the days of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart when you attend a Vienna Mozart Concert at the Konzerthaus. Dressed in historical costumes and wigs, the Vienna Mozart Orchestra brings the 18th century to life in this lovely concert hall. It’s the perfect way to enjoy a little Mozart while you’re in Vienna!
* Romantic experience, perfect for couples
* Likely to Sell Out
* Choice of seating available
* Seating in your chosen category
* Free Vienna Mozart Orchestra CD
If you have selected the VIP package, the following is included:
* ‘Concert-goers menu’ at the Restaurant ‘Drei Husaren’ at Weiburggasse 4
* Fiaker drive from the restaurant to the concert hall
* Best category seating for the concert
* Glass sparkling wine or soft drink in the VIP area of concert hall
* If you wish, an opportunity to talk to the performers
* Attendance by a Mozart page
* Conducted in English
Likely to sell-out! – Vienna Mozart Concert at the Konzerthaus regularly sells out weeks in advance. Book ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
The Wiener Konzerthaus was completed in 1913 during the reign of Emperor Franz Joseph. Today it is the seat of the Viennese Symphony Orchestra, which plays concerts throughout the year. The Konzerthaus is equipped with all modern technical conveniences, including air-conditioning.
Departure Point: The Great Hall of the Konzerthaus
Departure Time: 8:15pm
Return Details: Concludes at the end of the concert at approximately 10:00pm.
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!
This was excellent. The concert hall was professional and designed for this type of serious music. It was also very well executed and sounded great. Toward the end the conductor engaged the audience and had us clapping to the music. It was professional, entertaining and fun but still high quality. It was a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend this.
Reviewed by: Anonymous