If you have ever wanted to try scuba diving – Nassau is the perfect place. In just 3 hours, you’ll get up to speed and enjoy your first dive alongside your professional instructor to experience the colourful coral reefs teaming with beautiful fish!
- Use of all diving equipment except a wetsuit
- Professional instructors
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bottled water
- Conducted in English
Your dive program begins with a short presentation that teaches you about the basics of diving. Next, it is into a swimming pool or onto the beach for your first experience breathing underwater. In shallow water that you can stand up in, your instructor will teach you some basic diving skills. Then it’s onto a boat for your first dive on a shallow reef! Your instructor, who will act as your guide, will accompany you during your dive. Not only will he ensure your safety, but he will also take you on a guided tour introducing you to this underwater world.
- Must be at least 12 years of age (all children must be accompanied by an adult parent or guardian).
- Must have good physical health.
- Cannot be pregnant, no asthma, no epilepsy, no diabetes, no personal history of heart attacks or heart problems, strokes, no recently diagnosed High Blood pressure, no antidepressant medications or other potential contraindicated medications, no problems equalizing your ears on an airplane or in the mountains. All participants will be required to complete a medical history form to determine eligibility.
- Young children must be of adequate size to fit into the equipment and capable of carrying a 40 pound tank on their back.
- Children under the age of 18 must participate with a parent or guardian.
Departure Point: Tours depart from Southwest Bay Street, Nassau or near the cruise ship terminal.
Departure Time: 1:00pm
Return Details: Returns to original departure point at approximately 6:00pm
For additional information GO HERE!
I am a certified diver but had never done an ocean dive. I requested the Resort Course. Once arrived the dive guides told me I was too qualified and took me on the two tank dive. It was incredible. They were very helpful and understanding making it so enjoyable. Thanks to all, I will never forget it.
Reviewed by: Toni L, United States of America