Location: Nassau, Bahamas
Rating: 5 star based on 11 reviews
Take an underwater cruise in your own submarine! Perfect for swimmers and non-swimmers alike, you’ll zoom effortlessly around the coral gardens on your SUB (Scenic Underwater Bubble) submarine. It’s a truly unique experience, offering a memorable opportunity to interact with Nassau’s colourful tropical fish and living coral.
* Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
* Free drinks included
* All necessary equipment included
* SUB briefing
* Use of a SUB unit for a dive (approximately 30 minutes)
* SUB guides to assist you
* Fresh drinking water and ice
* Conducted in English
Your SUB underwater experience begins with an orientation briefing provided by your professional SUB guide. During the briefing, you’ll learn basic piloting skills and simple operating and communication procedures.
Following your orientation, you will board the comfortable custom-built support vessel to cruise to one of Nassau’s famous reefs. Then, when you take to the water in your seahorse-shaped submarine, you’ll be propelled to a depth of 15 feet (4.5 meters) to cruise around a coral reef and alongside colourful fish at a speedy two knots.
Throughout your submarine adventure, a team of professional SUB guides will supervise and escort you around the spectacular coral reef, feeding the fish along the way and stopping to point out the marine life.
Custom videos of your submarine experience will be available for purchase after your undersea excursion.
* Must be at least 12 years of age.
* Must have good physical health.
* Must be at least five feet tall.
* Cannot be pregnant or have asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, a personal history of heart attacks, heart problems or strokes, recently diagnosed high blood pressure, be taking antidepressant medications or other potential contraindicated medications, or have problems equalizing your ears on an airplane or in the mountains. All participants will be required to complete a medical history form to determine eligibility.
Departure Point: Tours depart from Southwest Bay Street, Nassau or near the cruise ship terminal
Departure Time: 9:00am / 1:30pm – Reconfirm for hotel pickup time (Pickups from cruise ship pier start at 8:15am)
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!
The pickup times 8:15am and 12:15pm. We were unable to get off the ship until right at 8:15am and missed the shuttle, however the staff at were helpful and rescheduled us for the 12:15 shuttle. The ship leaves port early and you must be back on time, the trip had to be cut a few hours short to our big disappointment; however they did make sure we were back in time to get back on the ship. The trip is well worth the money, it was an awesome experience and in the future we will be doing it again. I would recommend this trip to anyone, the only draw backs are the pick up and drop off times being so close to the time the ship docks and sails.
Reviewed by: Anonymous, USA