BOOK THIS TOUR – CLICK HERE!
Location: Whistler, Canada
Enjoy the summertime at Whistler by getting outdoors to discover the pristine Fitzsimmons Creek on your own fully automatic ATV. You will travel remote mountain trails and journey deep into the forest before ascending to spectacular views of the valley and village below.
- 2 hour ATV tour
- Professional guide
- Helmet, gloves, and goggles
- Rain gear if required
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- GST tax
- Conducted in English
Experience beautiful terrain! Your experienced guide will lead you into Whistler’s hidden Valley to travel remote mountain trails along Whistler’s pristine Fitzsimmons Creek watershed.
Journey deep into the forest and then ascend to spectacular views of the valley and village below, as well as the Overlord Glacier and coastal mountains. A must see for all ages!
- Children must be at least 6 years old to ride as a passenger with an adult.
- This tour is rated as Easy. It is appropriate for beginners, families with small children, seniors, and inexperienced drivers. Great mix of moderate terrain.
- You can receive 1 free child ticket for each adult ticket purchased. Simply select the total amount of adults and children. If there are more participating children than adults, the remaining child tickets must be purchased on the day of the tour.
This tour is seasonal and only operates from 15 May through to 31 October, 2009
Departure Point: Tours depart from the Reservation Desk in the Carleton Lodge, located next to the Whistler Gondola building, in the main Whistler Village.
Departure Time: 9:00am / 11:00am / 1:30pm
Return Details: This tour returns to the original departure point approximately 2 hours after departure
For additional information GO HERE!