Location: Calgary, Canada
Rating: based on 3 reviews
Take a full day tour and explore the Rocky Mountains, enter the Cave and Basin National Historic Site, and travel along Tunnel Mountain Drive, with its wind carved rock formations. Then ride to the mountain top on the Banff Gondola for amazing views!
* Banff Gondola
* Free time to explore
* Local taxes
* Transport by air-conditioned coach
At the Banff Gondola you’ll ride up into the mountain tops for spectacular views from a one kilometer boardwalk or 360 degree observation deck. Then enjoy the peaceful beauty of Bow Falls. Free time is provided to lunch and explore downtown Banff.
* The Cave and Basin National Historic Site
* Birthplace of Canada’s National Parks
* Tunnel Mountain Drive with views of Banff, Mt. Rundle and Cascade Mountain
NOTE: This tour is seasonal and only operates from May through to October.
* Sandman Hotel Downtown (Curbside service) – 8:15am
* Fairmont Palliser Hotel (Curbside service) – 8:20am
* Calgary Marriott Hotel (Centre Street bus loading zone) – 8:30am
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!
The park is beautiful and the views were spectacular.
Reviewed by: Brian S, USA