Location: Calgary, Canada
Rating: based on 4 reviews
Take this short sightseeing tour and discover the beautiful city of Calgary. A city where visitors and locals alike enjoy a vibrantly diverse life of dance, theatre, art, musical and sporting entertainment as well as culinary delights to compliment the most discriminating palate.
* Professional guide
* Admission to Canada Olympic Park
* Ride up the Ski Jump Tower
* Admission to Fort Calgary
* Local taxes
* Transport by air-conditioned coach
Along the way, your knowledgeable guide will illustrate many points of interest.
* Visit to the Fort Calgary
* Take a trip to the top of Calgary Tower
NOTE: This tour is seasonal and only operates from June through to September.
* Sandman Hotel Downtown (Curbside service) – 8:15am
* Fairmont Palliser Hotel (Curbside service) – 8:20am
* Calgary Marriott Hotel (Centre Street bus loading zone) – 8:30am
Return Details: Returns to original departure point.
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!
top double-decker tours are great for getting excellent panoramic views of the city ? as long as the weather is kind! In this case it was, but the real highlight was the ebullient guide who rode up stairs and added to the enjoyment with her humorous banter with the driver and her ?apprentice? guide also on the bus. The sights of Ottawa & Gatineau (ex Hull) in the fall are truly breathtaking and were comprehensively featured here in a very enjoyable fashion. An excellent way to get a good overview of Ottawa / Gatineau if pressed for time. Highly Recommended.
Reviewed by: Anonymous