Location: Calgary, concludes Jasper, Canada
Now is the perfect opportunity to travel from beautiful Calgary to Jasper. This is a great tour for photographers, outdoor enthusiasts and the casual sightseer alike. You’ll have the opportunity to appreciate nature walks and create the perfect photo-memory. Join a Snowcoach tour onto the surface of the Athabasca Glacier – it is simply breathtaking!
* Professional guide
* Ride in the Ice Explorer
* Local taxes
* Transport by air-conditioned coach
Travel the Trans-Canada Highway from Calgary into Banff National Park, then the Icefields Parkway, one of Canada’s most scenic drives, into Jasper National Park. Morning stops include Lake Louise, Crowfoot Glacier, and Peyto Lake. At the Columbia Icefield, enjoy a ride onboard the Ice Explorer. Time is provided here for lunch before continuing through Sunwapta Valley past Tangle Falls and the Stutfield Glacier on Mount Kitchener. Stop for a stroll at Athabasca Falls before a late afternoon arrival into Jasper.
* This is a one way trip. Your tour will conclude in Jasper.
* Passengers are allowed a maximum of 2 pieces of luggage per person
* This tour is seasonal and only operates from May through to October.
* Sandman Hotel Downtown (Curbside service) – 6:05am
* Fairmont Palliser Hotel (Curbside service) – 6:10am
* Calgary Marriott Hotel (Centre Street bus loading zone) – 6:15am
Return Details: Concludes in Jasper
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!