Location: Niagara Falls, Canada
Rating: based on 2 reviews
For a truly unique experience that is perfect for anyone visiting Niagara Falls, stop at Bird Kingdom and see the world’s largest indoor free flying aviary that houses a diverse collection of over 500 exotic birds representing nearly 80 species from around the world. You can also see other amazing creatures like the saltwater fish, snakes, bats, spiders, anoles and skinks (lizards) and a bunch of other neat creatures.
- Bird Kingdom Admission Ticket
- Reptile Encounter Zone
Bird Kingdom brings you face to face with wildlife in a natural setting that allows you to take in the amazing beauty of birds and watch as they eat, bathe, fly and play. It’s a place to become immersed in the music of songbirds, marvel at the nobility of giant hornbills and be amazed at the antics of parrots and touracos.
The authentic environments allow an intimate, up-close interaction between you and the free-flighted wonders of the sky! The Main Atrium is truly a sight to behold and is a multi-level rainforest environment complete with 35 foot (10 meter) tall palm trees, a 40 foot (12 meter) tall waterfall, ponds and streams! There is nothing else like it in North America!
What’s New at Bird Kingdom:
* Reptile Encounter Zone – This new “hands-on” exhibit gets you up close and personal with other amazing animals from the rainforest. Lizards, snakes, gecko’s chameleons, tortoises and lots more are all here for you to learn about and enjoy! Exhibit opens daily from 10:00am to 5:00pm, and until 7:00pm on Saturdays.
* Kid’s Safari Quest Scavenger Hunt – Daily fun-filled activity for children to enjoy their visit to the Bird Kingdom. Further details available at the entrance to the Bird Kingdom.
* Nocturnal Zone – Witness bats getting fed bananas, apples and pears during their feeding sessions. Bat Feedings at 12:00pm and 4:00pm.
Departure Point: Niagara Bird Kingdom
- January to June: Opens 9:30am to 7:00pm
- July to August: Opens 9:30am to 7:00pm
- September: Opens 10:00am to 5:00pm (Weekdays) and 10:00am to 6:00pm (Weekends)
- October to June: Opens 10:00am to 5:00pm
Last admission recommended one half hour before closing time.
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!
Reviewed by: Sofia E, USA