Location: Vancouver, Canada
Rating: based on 114 reviews
Cruise to Vancouver Island for a full day guided tour and find your way through capital city of British Columbia. Spend the day exploring Victoria including world-famous Butchart Gardens. Included is your choice of free admission to either the Royal British Columbia Museum, Maritime Museum of BC, Miniature World, Bug Zoo or the Wax Museum.
- Expert guide and narration
- Roundtrip fare aboard BC Ferry to Victoria
- Admission to Butchart Gardens
- Admission to ONE of the following: Royal British Columbia Museum, Maritime Museum of BC, Miniature World, Bug Zoo, or the Wax Museum
- All local taxes and surcharges
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Your tour begins as you are picked up from your hotel and driven on a B.C. ferry for a 1.5-hour cruise to Vancouver Island. Upon arrival, you’ll take a scenic drive through exclusive residential areas and parks on the way to downtown Victoria. You’ll be given an overview of downtown Victoria and will then have free time to explore on your own.
Admission is included to any ONE of the following downtown Victoria attractions:
- Royal British Columbia Museum
- Maritime Museum of BC
- Miniature World
- Bug Zoo
- Wax Museum
Before heading back to Vancouver, you’ll have the opportunity to visit to the world-famous Butchart Gardens. The public area of the Butchart Gardens covers 55 acres (22 hectares) and is one of the world’s premier floral show gardens.
Please note: You will have between 1.5 and 1.75 hours to explore Butchart Gardens. Your free time in downtown Victoria is between 2.5 and 3 hours.
Departure Point: Tour departs from downtown Vancouver hotels
- March 11 to April 30, 2011: Pickups at 9:0am
- May 1 to May 30, 2011: Pickups at 7:00am
- June 1 to September 5, 2011: Pickups at 8:00am
- September 6 to October 3, 2011: Pickups at 7:00am
- October 4 to November 20, 2011: Pickups at 9:00am
Return Details: Returns to original departure point at approximately 9:00pm
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!
This tour was awesome and worth every penny. Johnny our tour guide was fabulous and funny. I would recommend this tour to anyone. The Butchart gardens alone made the tour and there was so much more.
Reviewed by: James K