Location: Vancouver, Canada
Rating: based on 62 reviews
Experience Vancouver’s beautiful surroundings on this 5.5-hour guided North Shore tour. After crossing Vancouver harbor via the landmark Lions’ Gate Bridge, you’ll cross the Capilano Suspension Bridge the world’s longest suspension footbridge, take a ride on the Grouse Mountain Skyride and see grizzly bears in the Refuge for Endangered Wildlife.
- Expert guide and narration
- Admission to Grouse Mountain Skyride
- Admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge and Park
- One-way fare on the SeaBus
- All local taxes & surcharges
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Highlights on your Vancouver North Shore tour include:
- Views over Vancouver harbour from Lions Gate Bridge
- Learning about the life cycle of the Pacific Salmon at the Capilano Fish Hatchery
- Capilano Reservoir, source of Vancouver’s drinking water
- Taking the Grouse Mountain Skyride to the chalet on top of Grouse Mountain, 1,200 meters (3,700 feet) above the city of Vancouver, for great views and seasonal specials: logger sports show, grizzly bears at the Refuge for Endangered Wildlife, theatre presentations, sleigh rides and ice skating
- Crossing the world’s longest suspension footbridge, the stunning Capilano Suspension Bridge, and experiencing the new “Treetops Adventure” forest canopy walkway
- Visiting the Trading Post, one of the best gift shops in Vancouver, and seeing Native Indian totem pole carvers at work
- Returning to downtown Vancouver across Vancouver harbour on the SeaBus from Lonsdale Quay Market
Departure Point: Tour departs from downtown Vancouver hotels
- 8:00am (May 3 to September 25 only)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 – 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point at approximately 4:30pm
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!
I really enjoyed the day. Great information supplied by the tour guide. Prompt pick up time. Very personable and friendly guide. I would recommend this tour to friends.
Reviewed by: Angela L