Location: Vancouver, Canada
Rating: based on 64 reviews
See the best of Vancouver in a classic turn-of-the-century Vancouver Trolley. Your Trolley Tour Ticket is your passport to fun and excitement while you’re in Vancouver, and can be used over two consecutive days. Take the entire tour in one afternoon or hop-off the trolley at any of the stops or 3 flag stops, to visit Vancouver’s major downtown attractions, go shopping, or dine out. The tours include live commentary and operate year round.
- Fully narrated tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Ticket valid for two consecutive days
- Live commentary
- Onboard coupon book
- One-way trip on False Creek Ferries
The fleet of Vancouver Trolleys runs on environmentally friendly propane fuel, ensuring Vancouver stays beautiful. You can tour at your own pace as you pass Vancouver’s major attractions, famous parks and gardens, shopping areas, and fine restaurants. Hop off to have a closer look, then re-board another Vancouver Trolley to continue on your tour.
The trolley tour offers to loops. The Red Loop will take you through Stanley Park, Robson and Denman, the English Bay and Canada Place. The Blue Loop tours around Yaletown, Chinatown, Gastown, Granville Island and Library Square. To complete both loops in one afternoon board the Red Loop Trolley before 2:40pm and 2:50pm on the Blue Loop.
You can also combine your Vancouver Trolley Hop-on Hop-off Tour with a ticket for:
- The Lookout Observation Deck at Harbour Centre – enjoy panoramic views over Vancouver. Your ticket is valid for a full day so you can return in the evening to see the city illuminated at night.
Special Offer – Make the most of your time in Vancouver! Tour includes a two day pass for the price of one. – BOOK NOW!
Departure Point: You may board at any of the following 30 stops and 3 flag stops:
1. Canada Place
2. Marriott Pinnacle & Vancouver Renaissance Hotel
3. Hyatt Regency
4. Art Gallery
5. Holiday Inn Hotel (Howe St)
6. Quality Inn
7. Cascadia Hotel
8. Sheraton Wall Centre
(FLAG) Sutton Place Hotel
10. Blue Horizon Hotel
11. Westin Bayshore
12. Stanley Park – Rose Garden
13. Stanley Park – Vancouver Aquarium
14. Stanley Park – Totem Poles
15. Stanley Park – Prospect Point
(FLAG) Stanley Park – Teahouse
(FLAG) Stanley Park – Fish House
18. English Bay
19. Aquatic Centre
20. Vanier Park
22. Granville Island
23. Plaza of Nations/Edgewater Casino
24. Library Square
25. Sandman Hotel
26. Chinatown/Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Garden
27. Vancouver Police Museum
28. Old Spaghetti Factory (Water St)
30. Waterfront Station
Departure Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- From November to March: Tour departs every 40 minutes between first and last Trolley. The last tour leaves Canada Place at 3:00pm, arriving back at 5:00pm.
- From April to October: Tour departs every 20 minutes between first and last Trolley
Please note: Times are subject to change without notice
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!
Great tourist thing to do, very informative driver and a great way to see the sights of downtown Vancouver and beyond, as you can get on and off when you like and the next trolley swings past again 40 mins later, highly recommend
Reviewed by: sandrajane91, New Zealand