BOOK THIS TOUR – CLICK HERE!
Location: Georgetown, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
Come face to face with exotic tropical fish and spectacular marine life on an one or two tank SCUBA diving experience. Discover the friendly stingrays, manta rays, tarpons and eels that have made diving in Cayman legendary.
- Weights and belt
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Seven Mile Beach
- Conducted in English
With 6 full service dive and watersports facilities island-wide, you will dive with highly trained and experienced instructors who come from all over the world to dive the spectacular walls of Grand Cayman. Famous for professionalism and service, your diving adventure includes custom-built boats and equipment with highly trained instructors to give you the best diving Grand Cayman has to offer.
- One Tank Dive: buddy teams dive a shallow west side reef or wreck to 50 feet for 40 minutes.
- Two Tank Dive: first dive is an instructor-led 20-miute wall dive to 100 feet. Divers also have the option of a shallower profile to 70 feet for 30 minutes. Second dive is buddy teams to a shallow west side reef or wreck to 50 feet for 40 minutes.
- Junior divers (ages 10 and 11 yrs. old) are not allowed on the two tank dives, as they are limited to a 40-foot (12 meter) depth. They are welcome to participate in the one tank dive
- All certified divers MUST have dove within the last two years and will be required to present their certification card upon check-in
Departure Point: Tour departs from Seven Mile Beach hotels or from the Safe-haven Dock.
Departure Time: One tank dive: 2:00pm – Two tank dive: 8:30am
For additional information GO HERE!