Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Rating: based on 56 reviews
Find out why they call it ‘wonderful Copenhagen’ on a Hop-on Hop-off tour of Denmark’s vibrant and graceful Capital. You’ll get a bird’s eye view of Copenhagen’s swirling towers and turrets, not forgetting the Little Mermaid to whom sailors appealed for forgiveness of their sins while they were in port! There are three routes available and each route takes approximately 1 hour. The bus departs regularly from each stop and your ticket is valid for 24 hours from first use.
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Fully narrated tour
- Multiple departure times and locations available
The entire tour takes 1 hour and you will see such highlights as: Amalienborg Palace, The Little Mermaid and Rosenberg Castle.
Combination Tour (including Carlsberg and Christiana)
- Carlsberg Tour – The entire tour takes 1 hour and you will see such highlights as: The Zoo, Carlsberg Breweries, Frederiksberg Castle and the Theater district.
- Christiana Tour – The entire tour takes 1 hour and you will see such highlights as: Tivoli, The Black Diamond and Christiania.
You may choose the Mermaid Tour or the Combination tour which will combine all three routes and is valid for 2 days!
Departure Point: Tour starts at City Hall Square, however you may board the bus at any of the stops around the city. A shuttle service also runs from the cruise terminal to join the main routes – look out for the open top buses.
- Mermaid Tour – 9:30am to 4:30pm – every 45 minutes
- Carlsberg Tour – 10:15am to 3:15pm – every 60 minutes
- Christiana Tour – 10:45am to 4:45pm – every 45 minutes
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!
This is the way to go! Just be aware that this service ends 4:30PM, so be mindful of this and plan your day, especially because there is still a lot to see in daylight during the summer months.
Reviewed by: THOMAS P