5 STAR LUXURY HOTEL • 109 ROOMS & SUITES
The magnificent Lapa Palace is set on a hilltop overlooking Lisbon’s Tagus River and the city itself, amid tranquil gardens dotted with ornamental fountains and streams. Built in 1870 as a private residence, the Lapa Palace lies at the heart of Lisbon’s modern business and shopping districts. Its beautiful gardens provide a true oasis in the city of Lisbon, just one reason why this historic hotel has been favorued and frequented by international aristocracy, politicians, and artists alike.
Please note that from January 2008 Lapa Palace is a non-smoking hotel. Guests will be allowed to smoke in the balconies and for the cold season we provide heating in the balconies, upon request.
Rooms & Suites
Lapa Palace has 109 guest rooms, all are fully equipped, many with magnificent views over the River Tagus and Lisbon, or over our oasis like gardens. 109 Rooms, including 8 Suites, 11 Signature Rooms, 8 Deluxe Rooms and 8 Palace Rooms.
* Broadband Internet access in all the rooms
* Air conditioning
* Fully equipped Business Centre
* Secretarial services on request
* 24-hour room service
* Spa w/fully equipped cardio fitness gym and two heated swimming pools
* Baby Sitting Service and Playground for Children
* Complimentary private parking for 120 vehicles
* Car Wash
* Medical Assistance
* Newspapers and Magazines
* Rent-A-Car – Europcar
* Laundry and Dry Cleaning
* Room and Front-Office safes
* Outdoor and indoor pool heated all year long
* The only hotel in Lisbon to offer a heated swimming pool set within tranquil gardens
* Indoor, heated swimming pool
* Five golf courses nearby
* Tennis facilities nearby
* Horse riding facilities nearby
Spa with indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room, fully equipped gym and massages on request.
Rua do Pau de Bandeira, 4
1249-021 Lisboa, Portugal