Madrid is crammed with art galleries, museums, royal palaces, flamenco shows…and you’ll see them all with the Madrid Card and save money! Choose between a 1-day, 2-day or 3-day pass, and gain prioritized access to Madrid’s big four attractions: the Prado Museum, the Royal Palace, the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and the Reina Sofia Museum.
- Family friendly
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Touristic Bus
- Guided walk through Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- Free admission to 43 museums in and around Madrid
- Free admission to Madrid Amusement Park (valid 72 hour card only)
- Madrid Card with Guidebook
- Free admission to Cable Railway, Zoo-Aquarium, Faunia Theme Park and Imax
- All Guided Tours from “Discover Madrid” Program (Valued at more than 37 Euros)
- More than 100 establishments with discounts in restaurants, shopping, department store, musicals, dinner plus show, rent a car and much more!
- Priority access into Prado Museum, Madrid Royal Palace, Thyssen-Bornemisza museum and Reina Sofia museum
- Conducted in English
Departure Point: Collect your Madrid Card at the Madrid Tourist Board Office
Departure Time: Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
For additional information GO HERE!
The best deal there is – we didn’t even use all of the museum entries as we ran out of time. Madrid is a lovely city to visit and explore.
Reviewed by: Anonymous, United States of America