Research and Markets has announced the addition of the new “Travel and Tourism in Sri Lanka” report to their offering.
The peace dividend for Sri Lanka in 2010 was a sustained increase in tourism receipts. This was the first full year of peace and stability since internal strife ended in May 2009. The removal of advisories from important Western markets quickly put Sri Lanka into the consideration plans of tourists. Unwilling to disturb the rising trend, the government decided to continue with the free visa on arrival scheme.
The Travel and Tourism in Sri Lanka report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2006-2010, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2015 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Sharp Increase in Tourism in 2010
- Sri Lanka Moves To Legalise Gambling
- Eco-tourism in Visit Sri Lanka 2011
- Growth Strategy
- Sustained Tourism Growth Forecast
- Key Trends and Developments
- Peace Dividend Pays Off
- Impact of the Recession
- National Tourism Board Strategy
- Legalisation of Gambling
- Market Indicators
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager,
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716