BOOK THIS TOUR – CLICK HERE!
Location: Hobart, Australia
5star based on 13 reviews
Enjoy the untouched wilderness and ocean wildlife on this superb tour from Hobart. Witness the spectacle of massive stark cliffs by the forces of nature, and embrace the power of the ocean at Bruny Island – Tasmanian wilderness at its best!
- Instant Confirmation
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Conducted in English
* Spectacular views of Hobart, the Derwent River and Wrest Point Casino
* Kingston – Hobart’s fastest growing town
* Skirt the D’Entrecasteaux channel noted for its aquaculture developments
* Pass through the tiny town of Snug and into the boating village of Kettering
* Drive onto the ferry for the crossing to Bruny Island
* Enjoy a delicious complimentary morning tea at Bruny Island
* Look for native wildlife along the Neck beside Isthmus Bay
* Board our cruise boat at stunning Adventure Bay
* The Monument, Nature’s Cathedral – stark 300 meter high Jurassic dolerite cliffs
* Look upwards from directly below the cliffs
* Breathing Rock – the spectacle of an explosive blow hole
* Look for Sea Eagles’ nests
* Pristine untouched rainforests and beaches
* Triassic sandstone cliffs
* Stunning sea caves and rock formations
* Shearwater (Muttonbird) rookeries
* Explore Friar Rocks – home to over 1000+ Australia Fur Seals and sea bird nesting areas
* Look for dolphins – they usually choose to be with us!
* Enjoy lunch at beautiful Adventure Bay
* Walk to a secluded tessellated pavement on a pristine white sandy beach
Departure Point: Tour departs from the Tasmania Travel Centre
Departure Time: 8:00am
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!