BOOK THIS TOUR – CLICK HERE!
Location: Hobart, Australia
5star based on 7 reviews
A Natural Tasmanian Escape! Walk the tree tops of pristine forest at Tahune Forest Airwalk, having travelled the Huon River Valley, a region of tended fields, superb forest clad rivers and fishing villages set by picturesque inlets.
- Instant Confirmation
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
- Conducted in English
Walk the tree tops of pristine forest at Tahune Forest Airwalk having traveled the Huon River Valley, a region of tended fields, superb forest clad rivers and fishing villages set by picturesque inlets.
* Historic Salamanca Place – crafts and restaurants
* Spectacular views of Hobart, the Derwent River and Wrest Point Casino
* Kingston – Hobart’s fastest growing town
* Rural town of Huonville – hub of the Huon Valley
* Franklin, township located on the banks of the Huon River noted for wooden boat building
* Experience the country town of Geeveston
* Head deep into Aussie bush at the Tahune Airwalk with stunning views over the Huon River
* Walk on the valley floor at the Huon Pine Walk
* Walk under tall tree fern canopies and alongside the tannin coloured Huon River
What is the Tahune Forest Airwalk?
The Airwalk is located in the Tahune Forest. The Airwalk varies between 25 and 45 meters in height and the walk itself is more than half a kilometre long amongst the magnificent forest canopy allowing a unique view of the surrounding environment including the Huon and Picton Rivers. It takes approximately half an hour to walk through and is a level walkway. Time is also available for a second walk on the ground (boardwalk) through the Huon pines. There are disabled facilities and access to the site.
Departure Point: Tour departs from centrally located Hobart hotels – OR – Brooke Street Pier
Departure Time: 8:15am – Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point at approximately 4:30pm
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!