BOOK THIS TOUR – CLICK HERE!
Location: Hobart, Australia
4star based on 4 reviews
Discover Hobart on this full-day tour. Begin with chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate at the Cadbury Chocolate Factory. Travel to Bonorong Wildlife Park to meet some of Australia’s native animals and explore the history and charm of Richmond. A day capturing the essence of all things Tasmania!
* Full-day touring by coach to Cadbury Factory
* Audio presentation and tour guide talk at the Cadbury Visitor Centre
* Chocolate shop visit with time to make discounted purchases
* One way Derwent River cruise to Hobart
* Complimentary cup of tea or coffee and light lunch on cruise
* Entry to Bonorong Wildlife Park
* Hotel pick-up at selected Hobart area hotels
* Australia’s Goods and Services Tax (GST)
* Conducted in English
Begin your day travelling by coach to Cadbury’s Chocolate Factory! Join a fascinating tour of the factory and stop in to taste test the product, a chocoholics dream! Return to Sullivan’s Cove on a delightful cruise along the Derwent River. Take the chance to ‘”Meet the Natives” – wombats, wallabies, koalas and the Tasmanian Devil at Bonorong Wildlife Park. Learn about the habits and habitats of the wildlife with one of the keepers before travelling to the historic village of Richmond. Explore the charm and history that the Richmond village has to offer with some free time to visit many of the art, craft and antique galleries.
* Visit the Claremont Cadbury plant
* Learn about Cadbury history and chocolate manufacturing processes
* Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! You’ll even be offered samples and plenty of them!
* Depart for a delightful cruise on the Derwent River to Sullivan’s Cove
* Bonorong Wildlife Park overlooking the Brighton Valley, offering close up experiences of Australian native animals
* Get warm and friendly with a Tasmanian Devil!
* Take a guided tour of Bonorong and learn of the habits of our native animals
* Koalas, Cockatoos, Echidnas, Quolls, Wombats and Sugar Gliders
* Visit Richmond – one of Australia’s most unique and historic towns
* Time to explore Richmond – the bridge, the Goal, convict built homes, small cottages, unique shops and restaurant
Departure Point: Bus Terminal, Brooke Street Pier, Hobart
Departure Time: Approximately 9:15am (please note hotel pickup times commence prior to this time) – Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details: Tour concludes at original point of departure at 5:00pm
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!