BOOK THIS TOUR – CLICK HERE!
Location: Hobart, Tasmania / Australia
Get warm and friendly with a Tasmanian Devil at Bonorong Wildlife Park and get a taste of the convict days on this afternoon half-day tour from Hobart. You’ll be picked up from you Hobart hotel and travel to the Bonorang Wildlife Park to meet some of Australia’s native animals – Kangaroos, Koalas, Cockatoos and Echidnas.
- Instant Confirmation
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- 3.5-hour tour by coach
- Entry into Bonorong Wildlife Park
- Conducted in English
Tour continues to one of Australia’s most unique and historic towns, Richmond. A Georgian style village resplendent with mellow stone cottages will take you back in time to the convict days. Discover its convict history and visit the Richmond Gaol.
* Constitution Dock
* ABC Building – Hobart’s original sandstone Railway Station
* Head out the Brooker Highway passing North Hobart and Newtown
* Derwent Entertainment Centre
* Bonorong Wildlife Park overlooking the Brighton Valley, offering close up experiences of Australia native animals
* Take a guided tour of Bonorong and learn of the habits of our native animals
* Visit Richmond – one of Australia’s most unique and historic towns
* Time to explore Richmond – the bridge, the Gaol, convict built homes, small cottages, unique shops and restaurants
Departure Point: Tour departs from centrally located Hobart hotels
Departure Time: 1:20pm – Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details: Concludes at Brooke Street Pier, Hobart at approximately 5:00pm
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!