Enjoy the beauty of the Derwent Valley, explore Mt Field National Park and visit the oldest trout hatchery in the Southern Hemisphere when you journey north on this morning tour from Hobart.
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Morning tea
- Full-day touring by coach
- Entrance to Mt Field National Park
- Conducted in English
Feed the trout and salmon while at Salmon Ponds as you enjoy morning tea of cake, tea and coffee. Stop at one of the oldest national parks in Australia – The Mount Field National Park. Walk under a stunning Fern Tree Canopy and discover the magnificent Russell Falls – a nature lovers delight!
* Enjoy morning tea of cake, tea and coffee while at the Salmon Pond
* Feed the trout and salmon at the oldest trout hatchery in the Southern Hemisphere
* Downtown Hobart and shopping precincts
* Travel north west skirting Mt Wellington and follow the Derwent River
* Suburbs of Glenorchy and Claremount – the home of Cadbury’s Chocolate
* Look for native birds along the shores of the Derwent River
* The beautiful Derwent Valley – tiny towns and agriculture
* New Norfolk – heart of the Derwent River Valley
* Experience the stillness of rainforest fernglades at Mt Field National Park
* Majestic tall treeferns provide a canopy for a delightful walk alongside a forest stream
* Witness the spectacle of Russell Falls
* Return alongside the Derwent River crossing the Bowen Bridge overlooking the Incat catamaran factory
Departure Point: Tour departs from centrally located Hobart hotels – OR – Brooke Street Pier
Departure Time: 9:15am – Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details: Concludes at Brooke Street Pier at approximately 4:00pm
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!