Chicago CityPass is the best deal in the Windy City, giving you discounted admission to five of the city’s premier attractions. The Chicago CityPass ensures you’ll get the most out of your vacation – yet it is so compact it will fit into your back pocket. It’s all you need to see the best of Chicago!
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
Chicago CityPass includes entry to:
- Hancock Observatory including Sky Tour OR Sears Tower Skydeck
- Field Museum including Underground Adventure
- Museum of Science and Industry including Omnimax
- Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum including Sky Theater Show
- Shedd Aquarium: VIP entry including Oceanarium, Wild Reef, Amazon Rising and Special Exhibit
This is the best way for you to save time and money. Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, contact and transportation information and insider tips.
Save up to US$50 on five attractions with one Chicago CityPass that’s a 47% saving, plus you won’t wait in long ticket lines!
Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for infants and children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for infants and children, however this may not be cost saving.
- Admission to Shedd Aquarium
- Admission to The Field Museum
- Admission to Museum of Science and Industry
- Admission to Hancock Observatory and Sky Tour OR Sears Tower Skydeck
- Admission to Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum including the Sky Theater
- Savings certificate from Bloomingdales, as well as a free gift with a $50 or more purchase
Departure Point: The ticket office of any one of the five listed Chicago CityPass attractions
Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum and Sky Theater
9:30am to 4:30pm (6:00pm in summer)
The Field Museum
9:00am to 5:00pm, last admission at 4:00pm
Museum of Science and Industry
9:30am (11:00am on Sunday) to 4:00pm
9:00am to 5:00pm (6:00pm on weekends and during summer)
9:00am to 11:00pm
Sears Tower Skydeck
Daily from 10:00am
For additional information GO HERE!
We liked not having to wait in long lines with our City pass. We certainly got our money’s worth! We went to every place the City Pass paid for in Chicago and had a great week-end. Loved the view from the top of the Sears Tower at night!
Reviewed by: Anonymous, United States of America, December 2008