We have lift-off! Don’t miss taking the family to one of Florida’s best attractions, the Kennedy Space Centre. With your transport organized, you’ll take a virtual flight to the moon and back on this full-day trip from Orlando.
- Roundtrip transportation
- IMAX Films, all shows and exhibits
- Admission to Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Kennedy Space Centre Tour of NASA’s Launch Headquarters
- Local Taxes
- Conducted in English
Likely to Sell-out: Dine with an Astronaut at Kennedy Space Centre regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment.
Your day trip from Orlando to Kennedy Space Centre starts with one of the centre’s world-renowned tours from the Visitor Complex. You’ll see all the awesome NASA facilities, including the massive launch pads, gigantic Vehicle Assembly Building and awe-inspiring Apollo/Saturn V Centre.
View rockets from all eras of space exploration in the Rocket Garden, enter a full-size Space Shuttle mock-up, see IMAX space films on five-story screens, and an actual Gemini program capsule on display in Early Space Exploration.
- Choose admission only.
- Add on the popular “Dine with an Astronaut” and have the chance to meet a member of NASA’s Astronaut Corps while enjoying a delicious meal.
- Go for the Ultimate Space Pass, including all of the above plus the NASA Up-Close Tour for up-close views of the Space Shuttle launch pads, Vehicle Assembly Building, massive crawler-transporters and a special stop at the International Space Station Processing Facility.
Departure Point: Tour departs from selected meeting points in Orlando including:
* Howard Johnson Maingate West
* Best Western Lakeside
* Howard Johnson Maingate East
* Ramada Eastgate
* All Star Music Resort
* Cirque Du Soleil
* Comfort Inn LBV
* Holiday Inn I-Drive
* Quality Inn I-Drive
* Sizzler South I-Drive
* International Resort
Departure Time: Tour departs between 6:30am and 7:40am (exact time to be advised on reconfirmation)
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!
Large, clean coach and friendly, helpful and knowledgeable driver who was happy to tell us different experiences at KSC. The company had a good selection of pickup and drop-off points and managed to get through them pretty quickly. Our wheelchair didn’t cause the driver any concerns, which was nice.
Reviewed by: Joanne C, Australia