Want to race eight laps of the Walt Disney World Speedway like a race car expert? With your hands on the wheel, your foot on the gas, you’ll be in the driver’s seat of a V8 professional stock car that roars with 600 horsepower. The program lasts around three hours, but the memories will last a lifetime!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All necessary equipment included
- Eight laps driving a professional race car
- Classroom introduction
- Track orientation
- Safety instruction
- Conducted in English
The program includes an orientation session, on-track instruction, photo opportunities and driver’s Q&A, before you sliding through the car window and on to the track for two to four hours of fun-filled driving in a professional Nextel Cup style stock car. You’ll be suited up in a regulation helmet, neck guard and drivers suit for your safety. Please remember to bring closed toed shoes!
And after the closing ceremony, when you’ll receive your lap-time sheet and graduation certificate, you’ll be a rookie no more!
Your Rookie Experience includes:
* 10 minutes – Orientation and Video: Meet the RPDE staff and watch a short video
* 20 minutes – On-Track Instruction in RPDE Van: Master the track driving line, accel/decel points and more
* 20 minutes – In-Car Instruction and Photos: View the interior equipment; Have your photo taken outside the car
* 10 minutes – Mandatory Driver’s Meeting: This is the time to ask any questions and get the driving order
* 1 – 2 hours – Driving Experience (time varies by experience)
* 15 minutes – Closing Ceremony: Receive your lap-time sheet and graduation certificate
Please note: all times are approximate and subject to weather conditions and participant experience levels.
Departure Point: Walt Disney World® Speedway
Departure Time: 8:00am / 12:30pm
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!
Absolutely loved the experience of a lifetime. AWESOME!!!!
Reviewed by: Andrew H, United Kingdom