Enjoy more time exploring Vietnam’s Halong Bay, one of Vietnam’s most spectacular World Heritage listed natural wonders, on this 2-night cruise aboard a junk boat. Dotted with limestone islands in a sea of azure blue water you will cruise the bay, enjoy seafood lunches, dinner, swimming, kayaking (optional) and visit one of the many limestone caves.
* Return transfer Hanoi – Halong by air-conditioned vehicle
* Boat cruise and kayaking as indicated within the itinerary
* English speaking customer service manager on board junk
* Accommodation in air-conditioned cabin with ensuite facilities
* All meals on board (Two breakfasts, three lunches and two dinners)
* Admission fees and permits
* Complimentary welcome drink and free tea and coffee throughout trip
* Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
* Conducted in English
This three-day cruising itinerary to Halong Bay in Vietnam gives you the best chance to enjoy the World Heritage listed Halong Bay from the luxury junk boat. Here you can relax on the tanning deck, swim in the clear, aqua blue waters and enjoy the best cuisine available in the bay. All the while you will be looked after by our dedicated and attentive crew. There is also the option of exploring some of the bay’s most secluded lagoons using our fleet of modern easy-to-manoeuvre kayaks for some unforgettable scenery only accessible by kayak.
Akin to a floating hotel. Here are some of the junk’s facilities:
* 5 ensuite twin cabins with air-conditioning and ensuite tiled bathroom
* Hot and cold running water and shower in each bathroom
* Dining room serving Vietnamese fare (including complimentary welcome drink and free tea and coffee throughout trip)
* Licensed bar with extensive wine list
* Games area with assortment of board games, books and magazines
* Sun tanning area with eight adjustable sun lounges
* 5 lightweight western made (New Zealand) sea kayaks
* Night fishing from the boat
* Fully staffed crew of 7 including Customer Services Manager
Departure Point: Tour departs from centrally located Hanoi city hotels
Departure Time: 8:00am – Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation. Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return Details: Tour returns to your hotel in Hanoi at 3:00pm on Day 3
For additional information and bookings GO HERE!
Fantastic few days! Despite other reviews criticising the fact that you have to return to port each morning to collect people staying for just one night, we wouldn’t change a thing. Each day had different activities and routes so it didn’t feel ‘samely’. Seafood was delicious. All in all, an unmissable experience for anybody passing through northern Vietnam!
Reviewed by: Anonymous, United Kingdom